- PhD students and post docs sign up for a new round of the PlantLink industrial mentorship program!
- The PlantLink server better than ever
- …and Jakob Willforss continues as the PlantLink bioinformatian!
- The forest faculty at SLU Alnarp secure Horizon 2020 grant!
- Funding from Tryggers and Mistra Biotech 2nd phase
- …and plant researchers successful with SLF applications as well!
- ELLS MSc summer course 2016 in “New plant breeding technologies”
- New WABI platform in Lund
- Young Formas researchers in the spotlight
- Position as senior lecture in Lund
- The future of PlantLink - see you in 2016 and beyond!
PlantLink turns the spotlight to five, young talented researchers who all received a Formas grant for plant-related research this year’s open call. In the attachment read more about Paul Becher, Michelle Cleary, Laura Grenville-Briggs, Jacob Johansson and Ramune Kuktaite. Read more about them here!
PlantLink News November 2015
- PlantLink self-evaluation
- 6-month position as PlantLink bioinformatician open
- Lund University celebrates 350 years - the coming next two years
- One day PhD workshop “How we can benefit from evolutionary biology in research related to management of natural resources”, 15 January
- Formas and VR grants announced!
- Have coffee with a bioinformatician!
- PhD students, apply now for EPSO Young Plant Scientist Award
- Senior University Lecturer in Molecular Cell Biology with a focus on plant biology or microbiology, Lund University, more info here
- Cecilia Emanuelsson - this month’s PlantLink researcher in the spotlight!
- Plant-related news in the region