Scientist from leading institutions within the subject area of plant biology, have in collaboration with representatives from industry, formulated the agenda.
Project support has been provided by VINNOVA and the agenda is part of a national effort to identify research and innovation areas of strategic importance for Sweden.
The full Swedish document "Växtbioteknik för en Biobaserad Ekonomi"
PlantLink and Copenhagen Plant Science Centre have a lot in common! One of the things that unites these two plant research centra is the need for advanced high-tech infrastructure to carry out world-class research. At this workshop, several technical platforms of common interest will be presented.
Date: Monday 1 Dec 2014
Time: 12:00 - 17:00
Venue: Enoch Thulin conference room, Scheelevägen 17, Ideon Science Park, Lund
Sign up before 27 Nov.
- PlantLink´s annual report is out
- Report from PlantLink Day 2014
- Report from ELLS summer course
- Upcoming symposium: Shrub willow bioenergy crops
- Register for course in data mining and storage
- Register for workshop: Technical platforms for plant science
- We need input to Fascination of Plants Day 2015
- Plant-related events in the region