- Register for the annual PlantLink Day, 6 October!
- Three professors’ positions open at SLU Alnarp!
- Open Lectures in Plant Protection Biology PhD course, 5-16 September
- PhD course: “Aspects of quality: raw material, processing and final product”, 7th-18th November
- PhD Course: “Mutagenesis as a plant research and breeding tool”, 14-18 November 2016 SLU Alnarp
- PhD Course: “APPLIED METHODS IN CROP PHYSIOLOGY”, Aarhus University, 14-18 November
- 13th Nordic Photosynthesis Congress, Copenhagen, 25-28 October
- Post doc position in metalloid transportation in plants at IPK Gatersleben
- Save the date! Biotron inauguration symposium, 8 November
- New Leadership for PlantLink
- PlantLink researcher in the spotlight: Georg Carlsson
It is time for our 5th annual PlantLink Day! This year it will be in the Blue Hall, Ecology building, Lund Thursday 6th of October in the afternoon. The afternoon will be divided in two parts: Genome Editing in Plants with invited speakers Henrik Brinch-Pedersen (Aarhus University) and Dennis Eriksson (EPSO) and with speakers from SLU Alnarp. The second part Modelling in Plants Daniel Bebber (Exeter University), Veiko Lehsten (LU) and Paul Caplat (LU) as speakers. During the day we will also hear of the new STEPS project from Josefin Ahlqvist (LU).
- PhD students! Registration for PCLS PhD courses ends 31 May!
- Meet PlantLink and the students of our industrial mentorship program at Borgeby Fältdagar
- ICE3 final seminar starts today!
- Nordic Network for pathogen informed control of oomycete diseases in agriculture and forestry, 14 June Alnarp
- MSc students! ELLS MSc course: New plant breeding technologies, 21-27 August
- Plant Protection Biology PhD course, 5-16 September
- ICARDA, CIMMYT, SLU and the Wheat Initiative join forces around Genomic Selection and Durum Wheat Breeding events, 22 Sep-2 Oct
- PhD Course: Mutagenesis as a plant research and breeding tool, 14-18 November 2016 SLU Alnarp
- Apply now for Bioinformatics Long-term Support!
- Speakers during PlantLink Day 6th of October in Lund
- PlantLink researcher in the spotlight: Mats Hansson
- We wish you a relaxing summer!
PlantLink turns the spotlight to five, young talented researchers who all received a Formas grant for plant-related research this year’s open call. In the attachment read more about Paul Becher, Michelle Cleary, Laura Grenville-Briggs, Jacob Johansson and Ramune Kuktaite. Read more about them here!