October is here, with plenty of news from PlantLink. Here follows a short summary of this month’s round of PlantLink news.
The full newsletter can be found here.
- No less than 17 PlantLink seed money applications received!
- PlantLink’s Annual report is out
- Report from last annual PlantLink day
- Interest in joining PhD/Post doc-student job fair?
- PhDs/Post docs: Sign up for PlantLink’s Industrial mentorship program!
- The PlantLink PhD/Post doc Journal Club is starting 16th of November!
- Updated: Find your Plant MSc project!
- PhD-course in Advanced Plant Breeding and Genetic Resources
- NOVA PhD Course in “Plant Breeding for Sustainable Plant Health Management” 27 Jan-1 Feb 2019
- Call for Access to European Plant Phenotyping network deadline 28 January 2019
- Workshop Scanoats – Oats for sustainable agriculture 14 November
- National Plant Protection Conference 14-15 November
- Nordic Plant Phenotyping Network annual workshop, 22-23 November
- The 9th Lund Biology Seminar with Sabeeha Merchant 6 December
- SLU and Addis Ababa University in capacity building project!
- Two PlantLink-associated researchers have been appointed faculty professors
- Workshop on cross-boundary flows between aquatic and terrestrial systems Deadline 21 October
- PlantLink researcher in the media: Glenn Svensson
- Last chance to sign up for the NordPlant kick-off in Helsinki 24-25 October
- IgNobel prize to PlantLink-associated researchers!
- PlantLink researcher in the spotlight: John Yong, new professor at at SLU Alnarp and representative in the PlantLink steering committee
Want to receive news from PlantLink directly in your inbox? Click here to sign up for our monthly newsletter!
Read the full newsletter here: https://mailchi.mp/1e1b80b874ba/plantlink-newsletter-october-2018